By accessing the website at http://bbo.co.za, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BBO Business Consultants’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BBO Business Consultants’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BBO Business Consultants at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BBO Business Consultants’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. BBO Business Consultants makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, BBO Business Consultants does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BBO Business Consultants or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BBO Business Consultants’s website, even if BBO Business Consultants or a BBO Business Consultants authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BBO Business Consultants’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BBO Business Consultants does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. BBO Business Consultants may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However BBO Business Consultants does not make any commitment to update the materials.
BBO Business Consultants has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BBO Business Consultants of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
BBO Business Consultants may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Additional Terms
- Please ensure that the domain names are entered neatly and legibly on the order form as a mis-registered domain, due to unreadability, will be charged for correction additionally.
- Although we offer the complete solution in a package, please note that you are responsible for marketing your own website. We offer support and marketing advice, please feel free to contact us should you need this.
- The annual renewal fee includes support, domain and hosting renewal for the year PLUS new product and annual updates to your website.
- We can perform updates such as a telephone number change or new email address update once every 3 months, if needed, at no extra charge.
- The shop is purchased as is as supplied in the demo site. Custom website development can be performed but will be quoted and chargeable accordingly. Please contact us for a quotation if you wish to add more exclusive content and designs to your site.
- BBO Business Consultants is a CHOOSE RESPECT COMPANY. We treat all our affiliates, employees and clients with respect and dignity and expect our clients to do the same when dealing with any BBO representative or associate.
- The website and intellectual property will remain the property of BBO Business Consultants until FULL PAYMENT.
- The website cost is non-refundable. Please note that a substantial amount of work is put into the setup of your website, domain and hosting registration, sourcing, design, logo, administration and maintaining thereof. You are at anytime, after FULL PAYMENT, allowed to re-sell your site should you wish to end your relationship with BBO Business Consultants. You can also transfer your shop to new owners at any time after FULL PAYMENT.
- For printed marketing or custom graphic design feel free to contact us as discounted design and print rates can be negotiated. Any professional design needed for newspaper/magazine advertisements, leaflets etc. are done professionally by our developers and design associates.
- Adding your own products: For no reasons whatsoever will BBO Business Consultants be held responsible for any monetary damages or stock that is not delivered to your customers. You, as the shop owner, will be responsible for any of your customers’ funds that have been paid to you.
- BBO Business Consultants will never use the data of your customers and you as the shop owner will have sole right to contact your customers directly.
- Kindly note that the domain and hosting renewal fee will be R800 per annum once your 1 (one) year free hosting has expired. This amount may change from time to time should there be increases in costs.
- I agree that, although this authority and mandate may be cancelled by me, such cancellation will not cancel the agreement. I also understand that I cannot reclaim amounts, which have been paid in terms of this authority and mandate, if such amounts were legally owing by me.
- BBO Business Consultants is a certified reseller of GLOTRADE (Pty) LTD.
- You are hereby granted permission to use the e-Commerce platform, as supplied by BBO Business Consultants, for the purpose of operating an e-Commerce business for your own account.
- All profit and loss will be for your own account.
- All marketing- and other expenses necessary for operating a successful business, will be for your account.
- The website (e-Commerce Platform) and intellectual property will remain the property of BBO Business Consultants. You can, at any stage during the subscription period, decide to buy the website outright, at the then ruling price, by giving BBO 30 days written notice of your intention to do so.
- Subscription fees are payable monthly in advance.
- Any subscription fees not paid on the due date will result in the site being temporarily frozen until the account has been brought up to date. After the 3rd failed payment attempt, the site will be permanently terminated.
- You may terminate this agreement after 12 months, provided that all monthly subscriptions are up to date, by giving BBO Business Consultants 30 days written notice of your intention to do so.